Friday, February 16, 2007

Who is Katie Corliss?

I am the Executive Director of the Life Sciences Practice for the Executive Search Group. I am proud to work with a dedicated team of professionals the strive everyday to meet the needs of our clients and bring great opportunities to our candidates.

I specialize in recruiting Regulatory Affairs Professionals. I work closely with my clients to understand the needs of their organization. Having a true understanding of the clients’ objectives allows me to be successful in bringing them the regulatory professionals that will help them achieve their goals. I have made it my goal to reach out to dedicated group of regulatory professionals, learn what they do, why the do it, and what they are looking for in their long term career goals. I am then able to see my candidates grow professionally in positions that they enjoy and watch my clients achieve their goals and continue to grow,I am please to have strong relationships with both small up coming biotechs and large multinational pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies.

I bring to ESG a background in healthcare administration that gives me a unique view of the industry and ability to understand the long terms goals my clients have to bring new healthcare solutions to their customers.

No comments: